According to USA Today, Cleveland Browns lawyer Dashon Watson admitted that he sent a text apologizing to the masseur after she cried when their session ended with a pre-trial testimony last week.

The testimony was taken on behalf of therapist Ashley Solis, the first of 22 women to sue Watson and charge him with sexual abuse and sexual assault during massage sessions from early 2020 to March 2021.

According to a partial transcript received by USA Today, Watson said he contacted Solis after her reaction, but said he did not know why she was crying, according to her lawyer Tony Busby.

“Sorry to make you uncomfortable. There were never any intentions. Lmk if you want to work in the future. My apologies, ”Watson’s text reads.

In testimony, Busby asked Watson, “But do you know why you later sent this text an apology?”

Watson replied, “Yes, because she was in tears and I was trying to figure out what was going on. So I figured she was uncomfortable for some reason. And we talked about working in the future. And so I said, “We can work in the future. Just let me know. And then I apologized for the reason she cried. “

According to her lawsuit, Solis did not respond to Watson’s text. The meeting took place at the Therapist’s Home in Houston on March 30, 2020.

NFL officials are meeting with Watson this week in Texas as the league continues to investigate whether he violated a policy of personal conduct.

Watson, who faces 22 civil lawsuits from masseurs accusing him of sexual abuse, is meeting with NFL officials in Texas this week as the league continues to investigate whether he violated his personal conduct policy.

The meeting with league officials is a significant event for the three-time Pro Bowler, who signed a fully guaranteed $ 230 million contract in March with the Browns after initially refusing to exchange to Cleveland.

The Browns, who sent the Texans three drafts in the first round and six selections for Watson, want to know if they will be without him for any part of this season after such a serious investment.

In March, two major jury trials in Texas refused to charge Watson with criminal charges against 10 women. He denied any wrongdoing and said during a press conference with the Browns in April that “I have never in my life attacked, respected or harassed any woman.”

Watson has testified in several civil cases. So far, he hasn’t missed any of Cleveland’s off-season programs.

It is unclear who Watson will meet this week.

The investigation was led by Lisa Friel, a former New York prosecutor. Once this is completed, former U.S. District Court Judge Sue Robinson, a disciplinary officer co-appointed by the League and the NFL Players Association, will decide whether Watson has violated the policy and report to Goodell.

There is a precedent in this case. In 2010, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Rothlisberger was rejected by the League in six games after a 20-year-old college student accused him of sexual assault. The sentence was later reduced to four games.

As his future with the Browns remains uncertain, Watson is treating some of his new teammates over the weekend in the Bahamas to conduct some communications and field work. It is unknown which players will go on the trip with Watson.

Source by [author_name]

Previous articleShoe offers: 19 ready-to-fly thefts to keep your feet flying all season
Next articleMiss Target is hard to impress retailers with