LOS ANGELES — The 2022-2023 NFL season is 50 days away, and with that, the Locked On Podcast Network is releasing a unique NFL TOP 50 for the week of July 18-22.
Locked On has teamed up with bookmaker BetOnline to identify and rank the NFL’s top 50 players based on how they impact their team’s spreads or betting line when they are not playing.
BetOnline has selected the top 50 players who move these lines the most. To further clarify, Cowboys CB Trevon Diggs is listed at No. 50 because BetOnline said his absence would move the Cowboys betting line by 0.5 points. This means that if Dallas hypothetically held a 3-point lead over the other team and Diggs was ruled out, BetOnline is saying right now that they would move that line by 0.5 points, meaning the Cowboys would now hold the lead in 2.5 points.
So they took the top 50 players who will move lines and ranked them. We will distribute them throughout the week.
Watch the latest episode of Locked On NFL Top 50 on the Locked On NFL podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts or on Locked On NFL YouTube for the videos!
Check out the episode for all the team’s local expert reactions to Locked On.
10. Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys | Spread value: 5.5 points
2021-22 Stats: (16 games) 68.8% COMP, 4,449 yds, 37 TD, 10 INT
9. Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens | Spread value: 6 points
2021-22 Stats: (12 games) 64.4% COMP, 2,882 yds, 16 TD, 13 INT
8. Russell Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos | Spread value: 6.5 points
2021-22 Stats: (14 games) 64.8% COMP, 3,113 yds, 25 TD, 6 INT
7. Matthew Stafford, QB, Los Angeles Rams | Spread value: 6.5 points
2021-22 Stats: (17 games) 67.2% COMP, 4,886 yards, 41 TDs, 17 INTs
6. Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay Bucs | Spread value: 7 points
2021-22 Stats: (17 games) 67.5% COMP, 5,316 yards, 43 TDs, 12 INTs
5. Joe Burrow, QB, Cincinnati Bengals | Spread value: 7 points
2021-22 Stats: (16 games) 70.4% COMP, 4,611 yards, 34 TDs, 14 INTs
4. Justin Herbert, QB, Los Angeles Chargers | Spread value: 7 points
2021-22 Stats: (17 games) 65.9% COMP, 5,014 yds, 38 TD passes, 15 INT
3. Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers | Spread value: 7 points
2021-22 Stats: (16 games) 68.9% COMP, 4,115 yards, 37 TD passes, 4 INT
2. Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs | Spread value: 7.5 points
2021-22 Stats: (17 games) 66.3% COMP, 4,839 yards, 37 TD passes, 13 INT
1. Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills | Spread value: 8 points
2021-22 Stats: (17 games) 63.3% COMP, 4,407 yards, 36 TDs, 15 INTs
Be sure to check out the Locked On NFL podcast feed or YouTube channel throughout the week as we reveal the rest of the roster each morning!
Check out previous episodes of the NFL Top 50 for the full list!